Utility Arb Solutions: Committed To Safety
VISION: BE SAFE 24/7 The company commitment to plan safe, work safe, monitor safety around the clock.
BELIEF: That business and safety performance go in hand in hand.
COMMITMENT: Safety is core to our success and by delivering our commitments safely for our customers we will all benefit from our success.
As a supplier to the utility sector and it’s contractors we embrace safety and work hard to promote safe work planning and practices.
We have developed and invested in innovative methods to ensure our staff are safe.
- Always be sure the required plans and permits are in place, before you start a job or go on or near the line
- Always use the equipment that is fit for it’s intended purpose
- Never undertake any job unless you have been trained and assessed as competent
- Never work or drive while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Never use a hand-held or hands-free phone, or programme any other mobile device, while driving
- Always obey the speed limit and wear a seatbelt
- Always use a safety harness when working at height, unless other protection is in place
- Never enter the agreed exclusion zone, unless directed to by the person in charge
- Always test before applying earths or straps
- Never assume equipment is isolated – always test before touch